Harmukh Bartal | Kashmiri Song | Archana Kamath Hegdekar |




I absolutely loved my visit to Kashmir..n I can't wait to come there again..something calls me there..
I found this veryy Beautiful kashmiri song on YouTube and couldn't wait to try it out.
Kindly forgive for any pronunciation mistakes and please suggest any more kashmiri songs which I can try..if this one is not too bad ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hope you like it.
The music playing in the background has been produced by me on my iPad using Garage Band ๐Ÿ˜Š
Please like and share and subscribe if you want to hear more.
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Author: Archana Kamath Hegdekar
Tags:


source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Lord Kartikeya Mantra | Om Kartikey Yaye Vidmahe | Mantra For Eternal Youth

Kitlem Sobit Goa Amchem (Goan Konkani Song w/Lyrics) ~ Hema Sardessai